Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy treats come in orange boxes...








An orange box is a happy thing.

Since I didn't have anything planned for the long weekend, I decided to get on the next available flight to a neighboring country and treat myself to really nice things that come in the orange box.

Haha! NOT!

Took a road trip to Tagaytay to spend the long weekend at Sean and Romil's place. Haven't seen the two boys for the longest time. Sean has been constantly inviting me to go visit them, but work gets in the way or I'm just too lazy to pack my stuff. Haha!

Anyway, while I was on my way up to my room, these lovely boxes greeted me. I was still a couple of feet away from the boxes and it was kind of dark but I already knew what those boxes were. Wooohoo! Exciting.

Come on, say it with me - Air-MES(z), (S sound is a combo of s and z). (You've got an entire thread on Hermes pronunciation right here. It's amusing. Haha!)

I liked the slouchy tote bag. The leather is so soft and smells so great (PETA is going to kill me for writing that sentence. Hehe!) and I like it that there's no logo nor monogram to scream out the name of the brand. Haha! The backpack's a bit too girly and too structured for me. But it's worth the purchase because you actually get two more canvas totes to convert the bag into a tote or a smaller backpack.

The boxes were Romil's. I didn't think the guy would be such a bag man, so I was really surprised to see those boxes and some dust bags from Mrs. Prada, Mr. Gaultier and Mr. Vuitton, as well.

Woohoo! It was heaven for any bag man. Haha! If there's one thing I realized from the close encounter with Hermes, it is that I don't think I'm going to be an Hermes person. Yeah, I do love the soft tote, but Hermes is a bit too formal for me. Maybe twenty years from now. For now, I think I'd still go for Mrs. Prada. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment