Friday, November 6, 2009

Amici with the PA gang...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday night was spent with a bunch of colleagues from the department. Three of our counterparts from the VisMin area were in town for a meeting. When our work day came to end, we all agreed to take our VisMin friends to dinner.

Initially, the plan was to go to Som's in Rockwell Gillage. That plan was changed and we all ended up at Amici. It was fantastic, because I was craving for some good, really good, pasta that night. Hehehe!

So even if I had some snacks that afternoon, I still ended up partaking in the feast. Awww, I just love the vongole of Amici. Something so simple yet so yummy! And then I also tried the roasted chicken. For just P190, one already got four pieces of super yum chicken. That's just great. And then there was risotto, and sausages and pizza. Haha!

Of course, like all previous Amici trips, several scoops of gelato ended our dinner. Hahaha! The chocolate was just really sinful. So was the sansrival. If there's one thing that binds the Public Affairs group, it's the love for good food. Hahaha!

From Amici, the group split into two. Some felt like watching a movie so they headed to Stephie's house for Paranormal Activity. While the other group headed to Chili's GB for a round of drinks. Guess which group I joined. The movie watching group, of course. Hehehe!

Just kidding. I went with the Chili's group where we enjoyed two pitchers of frozen margarita. Oh yeah, baby! I went with that group too because our VisMin colleagues decided to do Chili's. I felt it was my turn to GRO for them since they are always so hospitable whenever it is I who go to Visayas or Mindanao for field work.

We called it a night around past 1AM. We just hung out at Chili's and talked about work, love lives (or the absence of it), previous relationships, and so on.

Really good Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment