Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want nobody but Choo...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After its successful collaboration with CdG, H&M now adds Jimmy Choo to its roster of guest designers.

The collection is set to hit select H&M stores this November 14. Since H&M is expecting Choo fans to storm H&M stores, shopping guidelines will be implemented. The first 160 shoppers will receive a bracelet band with specific time for shopping in a designated area. As expected, the bands are for the women's shoes, bags and accessories sections. (I can picture women fighting over the last pair of Choos. Hehehe!) And since the collection is limited, only one piece per item per person. That's nice. (Almost) Everyone gets a fair chance of bringing home the prized pieces. Hehe!

Shoppers of the men's collection and women's garments need not get a bracelet.

Astig! I have yet to experience a shopping frenzy like this happen here in Manila. It should be exciting. Hehe!

I've seen the pieces and naturally, the shoes and bags are gorgeous. (That sounded really gay, pare! Haha!) Sex is written all over the pieces. Specifically, S&M. C'mon. Leather, studs, stilettos! S&M big time! Not that I would know. Haha! I like one of the men's bags, and if I were to get some pieces, maybe the roundneck shirt, the leather jacket and the jeans. Hehe!

Last year, a blogger based in Sweden bought items for people from the H&M + Comme des Garcons collection. I was eyeing three long-sleeved shirts, but decided not to go with the purchase after seeing how much it would cost me. Hehehe!

I want nobody body but Choo...

No comments:

Post a Comment