Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time to see Jani again...




I don't really believe in fortune telling, regardless of the methods. (Although I found it extremely fascinating that there are over thirty methods to do fortune telling!)

In my entire life, I've only done it thrice (officially). And I do it just for fun. I know I

The first one was with this guy who my Mom and a Tita go to for meditation sessions. I had the tarot card reading back in 2006 when things weren't going really well in general. The guy said some things about my career, or lack of it. A couple of weeks (months?) and certain things happened and they were exactly what he said.

The other time I had my "fortune" told was with my friend Noreen. She "discovered" that she had the gift and I was sort of her guinea pigs. Haha!

The most recent one was with Jani, the friend of a colleague. This was a couple of months ago. Jani has a reputation for being really good at his craft, so on a Saturday night just before the GIG Run, I went with my colleagues to see him.

He said a lot of good things, but my favorite was on that particular aspect of my life which has been quite boring for the past three years already. Haha!

Here's the gist of what Jani said. Two people will make an appearance, and my connection to the two would both be somewhat romantic. Both will be around my age. The difference is who loves who more? I'm going to be into Guy A but it'll be short lived, and I'm going to have a hard time moving on. Guy B will enter the picture, and although he's nice and all, I'll be too hung up on Guy A to give Guy B what he deserves.

After he told me this, I just put the thought at the back of my mind. I was told to just be observant of how things will go with my life.

Months have passed and some recent turn of events are making me think that what the cards revealed several months ago have finally materialized. Haha!

Hold your horses though. No need to get that excited.

I'm still single. That's for sure.

While certain parts of what Jani read didn't fully take place (falling hard, for one), I think that the reading in general have already happened. I'm impressed, Jani. You're good.

Uhm, now, I'm a bit excited (curious) to find out what's next. I refuse to believe that Guy A and Guy B are already "it." Surely, there's got to be something else. Otherwise, it only means one thing. I'm screwed in that department. Haha!

So, I think it's time to see Jani again just to see whether the stars have realigned. Trip trip lang. Hehe!

2 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to have my fortune told but i always chicken out at the last minute. darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to be like that. pero i just tell myself i don't have to believe everything. and i can just do it for fun. so ayun, i was able to do it na. hehe! :) go, go! :)

    ReplyDelete