Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back to JB for Part 1 of the RCT...

So the trip to the endodontist happened yesterday.

Initially, I thought it was at 11AM. Good thing the clinic called me last Thursday to remind me that it was 10AM.

That meant I had to leave Singapore at 830AM. I told Pg Boy about it, and we agreed to meet up at the Woodlands Bus Interchange at 830.

Pg Boy and I are in a long-distance relationship, sort of or by Singapore standards. Hehe! He stays on the East side of the island. I stay in the Northwest (?) side. It takes about an hour or so for us to get to each other's place. In Singapore, that's considered as faaaaar. Hehehe!

Anyway, Friday morning I was up my usual wakeup time. At 7AM, I checked with Pg Boy if he was also up. He was. Yay!

At 815, I was in the train bound to Woodlands. It was just a few stations away. Meanwhile, Pg Boy was stuck in traffic along the expressway. Turns out there was an accident.

840 plus and still no Pg Boy at Woodlands, we just agreed to meet up after crossing the immigration at JB.

I was getting nervous because it was 15 minutes to 10 and Pg Boy was still in transit. Hehe. Damn kancheong I am.

But we made it!!!

I saw Pg Boy walking at the arrival hall. I called out to him, and then we headed to the clinic.

We just got there in time.

The whole thing lasted about 40 minutes or even less. I was so surprised.

I was prepared to sit for an hour or so on the dental chair with my mouth wide open, and feeling some pain every now and then.

This didn't happen and I was very happy.

Back to JB on 4 March for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment