Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Comme to Daddy...

















Despite getting home at 5AM on a Sunday from tugs with Chris, Ian, Tipz, RKGreg, MkSurf8, Makii and Ahmer, I was still up at 930AM. (It's the damn body clock curse. Haha!)

Thankfully, there was no hangover. However, I did miss my supposed meet up with Jeaners. I had a slight headache and I couldn't make it to Outram Park in time to see her.

Initially, I was tempted to just stay at home and "recover." However, I decided I didn't want my entire Sunday to go to waste. I was still okay anyway.

So I thought of things to do while WhatsApping with Pg Boy (who was at Maine at that time I think).

First, I thought of going to the National Museum to check out an exhibit I've been planning to check out. Then I thought why not catch the Taiwanese film GF*BF. Anyway, the NSM exhibit will run until end of the month.

Having decided that, I went online and booked myself a ticket for the 1:25 screening. I left home around 11 so I can go jalan jalan from Orchard to Somerset.

I didn't get to do the leisurely stroll. In fact, I had to do some brisk walking from Ion to Cathay Cineleisure just to catch the movie.

The cause of the almost delay?

I stumbled upon a happy place somewhere and I spent almost an hour or so at the happy place. Haha!

Been wanting to get a CDG shirt for the longest time but I'm too stingy with myself. I just couldn't bring myself to shell out a certain amount for a tee, even if it's CDG. In fact, I haven't really bought any clothes for myself for the longest time.

That's why I was really glad when I walked into this happy place. My heart was racing seriously. That's the effect. Haha!

I kept on checking my watch for the time. There were other pieces that caught my eye but I had to leave already. It was good because otherwise, I would've prolly been damn broke. Eeesch!

Anyway, really happy with the new tees. Birthday came quite early lah! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha! No lah. Another collab. :P But it's super afford. ;) Kahit sina Ate sa LP, can na can. ;) LOL!

      Delete