Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Turning 28...again...








Monday (aka my birthday) was a day I was feeling extra, extra grateful.

I decided to take the day off from work so that I can just enjoy the day.

Woke up at 5AM and prepped for church. Headed to St. Anthony of Padua in Marsiling for the 630AM Mass. I was happy when one of the aunties approached me and asked if I was willing to do the offertory. Hehe!

Headed back home and spent some time Vibering with Tey.

At 10AM, left the house and made my way to Somerset. Had brunch and chikahan with Richie at Jones the Grocer in Manarin Gallery. This guy is one of my closest friends in SG. We've known each other for more than 10 years!

From Somerset, we took the bus to Bras Basah to get to the National Museum. I told Richie I wanted to check out the exhibit The Wedding Dress. Apparentl, he was also interested. Good to see works by some of the world's best couturiers.

Afterwards, I headed to Cathay because I wanted to attend gym in the evening. Killed time by watching the Korean film Soar into the Sun. It was so so. Just wanted to kill time. Hehe!

By time time it finished, I had enough time for treadmill before doing back-to-back Pump and Combat classes.

Good day it was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment