Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shopping with ASOS.com...





Jane, a fellow volunteer, told me about online shopping site ASOS.com. I remember there was another friend who told me about it.

I'm trying to recall if I've ever bought anything from an online store when I was still in Manila, and I remember buying from Amazon one or two times a million years ago. I've also bought a few items on Ebay, but it's kind of different because the mode of payment was cash on delivery/bank deposit.

Having experienced lost mail once or twice and the fear of online fraud, I rarely buy stuff online.

However, a recent online shopping experience with ASOS went very well and that I think was more than enough to consider online shopping here in SG.

I got an email from the site that a major sale was ongoing. I decided to go check the site and there was. A lot of the items were on sale with really huge discounts.

At that time, I was really planning to get PG Boy a scarf for his US holiday trip. There's really no reason. Just a have a safe flight/enjoy your trip present. I dunno. I just do these kind of things. Hehe!

Anyway, I was really glad that I found the present at ASOS. It's a beanie and scarf set. It's French Connection. It's 70% off (PG Boy doesn't know this though. LOL!).

So I decided to purchase the item. If by some stroke of bad luck, I don't get the item, then it's okay lah because I only paid a small amount. Hehe!

The package arrived in about 8 working days. Much earlier than I expected. The package came in a nice box, and the items were also in a nice FCUK box. I was really, really happ with the purchase.

Another awesome thing? Free shipping.

Weeks later, I gave the present to PG Boy and I think he liked it. He even sent me photos of him wearing the scarf... just the scarf. Hehe! Kidding, kidding.

And recently, I got an email again from ASOSthat they are on sale. Hmm, thinking of checking again. Hehe!

If you're after good bargains, if you have high EQ and can wait, then you really must try online shopping at ASOS.com. Easy shopping, quick despatch, reliable shipping, good items. The site carries a lot of good brands so a lot of items are a steal.

Maybe I'll wait for the Boxing Day sale. Prices will prolly be slashed like crazy again. Haha!

By the way, I did not receive any payment for this post. Just sharing a wonderful online shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment