Friday, October 26, 2012

I love you, Club 21...



The Club 21 Bazaar experience was awesome!!!

It really is such a super mega sale! If you're a fan of all these designer stuff, then this is one sale you dun want to miss.

Just look at the photo above. A Maison Martin Margiela tee originally selling for SGD420 is now down to SGD80(!!!)

Though very tempting and a rare opportunity to wear a Margiela, I still didn't get the shirt. I just couldn't get myself to still spend 80 bucks for a tee. Haha! I know, I know. But seriously, I can be stingy when it comes to spending for myself. If it were a birthday pressie, then I would have prolly gotten it.

Still, I'm very happy with the buys I got from the sale.

Really glad I woke up early for it. It was sooo worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment