Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gone for the next few days...

I'm at one of the free Internet access terminals here at Changi Airport Terminal 1.

Waiting for boarding time, which is around 11:20.

It'll be quite a journey. Hehe!

Singapore. Kuala Lumpur. Yangon. Bagan. Heho. Inle. Heho. Yangon. Kuala Lumpur. Singapore.

In a way, it's sort of a semi-solo travel since I'll be on my own in Kuala Lumpur.

Hmm, I dunno yet how I really feel about traveling alone (although I've done it once before but only overnight). Some say it's better to travel with a companion or group of friends. Some say it's also okay to travel alone at times. (Well, at least for me, I'm seeing this is as some kind of training for solo travel in case I do go to Europe on my own some time soon.)

I'm excited about the whole trip, but not that excited yet. Maybe once I board the plane. Then it would really hit me that this is al happening. Haha!

I'm looking foward to Myanmar. What I've spent is way beyond my original budget but never mind lah, I'll earn it again anyway. Hehehe!

PG Boy is also going on a holiday. He's always been wanting to do an inter-state drive in the East coast of the US and he's going to do that. Initially, he said he was going to do it on his own. I wasn't too comfortable with the idea. So I'm sort of glad when he told me his best friend and a housemate would be going. He leaves this Friday and will be back on the 22nd I think.

Anyway, Changi Airport is just awesome. I've been to Incheon Airport a decade ago so I dun remember much of it, but Changi definitely always, always just amazes me. I wonder when all NAIA terminals would be "Changi" levels. Hehe!

Okies, this is it for now. Not sure if I'll have Internet access when I reach Yangon. It is actually goingg to be refreshing I suppose to be disconnected from the online world. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment