Sunday, March 22, 2015

Equally busy Sunday...




Equally busy Sunday.

I've been all over the island once again. Haha! First order of the day was a nature walk with Mr. Lim. We headed to Bukit Brown. So much has changed in such a short span of time. We went for a walk for about 2 hours and covered almost 5 kilometres. During the walk, we discovered a new trail along Onraet Road. Some animals we saw were a collared kingfisher, an oriole, a few macaques and a lot of squirrels. Haha!

From Bukit Brown, we drove to the East for lunch and movie in Katong area. We watched The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Good movie! I enjoyed the first one. I enjoyed this one, too. Mr. Lim then dropped me off at Eunos MRT. I headed to One Raffles Quay to shower at the gym. Afterwards, I took bus 75 to catch the 530PM Mass at St. Bernadette.

Last agenda for the day was dinner with Richie at Korat Thai in Orchard Towers. Lol! It's been a long day once again.

Sometimes, or on most occasions, the weekend is more tiring than the entire work week. Lol!

Good weekend it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment