Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tiring Saturday... again...




Today was such a long day. Haha!

I'll just write a brief post. Afterwards, I'll shower and turn in. Yup, I am that tired.

Day started at 630AM. I had three museum activities today. First was a lecture on history of art in Singapore. I then had to rush to the National Museum for a guiding duty. Immediately after the guiding duty, I headed to one of the function rooms of the museum for a lecture on the architectural history of the museum. Haha!

From the museum, fellow docent Lionel and I walked over to nearby Cathay for coffee and chitchat. Around 3PM, we parted ways as he had to meet up with another friend. I, on the other hand, planned to go to the gym for Combat. To be honest, I wasn't feeling very well. I felt like a fever was about to set in. Still, I went ahead with Combat. Haha!

The last agenda for the day was dinner with Ian and Jamieson, who was in town for a few days. Initially, I planned to go first to Mass before meeting up with them. Luckily, I was able to move around some other schedules for tomorrow. That resulted in a decision to just go to Mass tomorrow morning. Hehe!

So, close to 6PM, Jamie, Ian and I met up at Ion and then walked over to Far East Plaza. Ian brought us to this fantastic Japanese place called The Sushi Bar. Apparently, it is a popular food place. When we arrived, the place was almost full. We got a table just before more people arrived. Yay!

I had chicken katsu and chawanmushi. I realised that I haven't had a proper meal for the day with all the morning commitments and the gym. So, I really needed my rice tonight. Haha!

From Far East, we walked to Tang Plaza next door for coffee and dessert at Tiong Bahru Bakery. Good food + visiting friend + fellow OFW friend = great chikahan.

Today was tiring, but definitely a good one. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment