Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Now at 73kg...



This was an unexpected surprise this morning.

Even though I went for Pump last night, I still managed to wake up this morning ahead of my alarm clock. I thought to myself that I meant to do a weight check. The main reason was to find out whether I have put on weight since I started WFH.

To be honest, I think that I don't get as much activity during the day now that my "office" is right next to my bed. But after this morning, I guess I still have enough activity after work that would allow me to say I have an active lifestyle. Hehe!

It's my first time in a long time to hit a 73.something weight. My main complaint before was that my weight is always between 74.4 to 76.6.

Hence, this morning was a nice once.

It was a good motivator for me to do a 30-minute run on the treadmill.

Next thing I need to do is check my body fat percentage (which I suspect is quite high). That is more important, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment