Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I-van is in town...




Monday started out on a very good note.

I worked from the office. The reasons for this were the following: morning meeting with manager and team mate, and in the afternoon I signed up to help with prepping for a company volunteer activity.

From the office, I headed to Mon and Richie's place to hang out first while we wait for I-van to land in Singapore.

He'll be here for a week; Moi will also be flying in this Friday night. So, this week will be for I-van and the coming weekend will be for Moi and I-van. Hehe!

When I-van finally messaged that he was on his way to his hotel, Mon, Richie and I also made our way to Clarke Quay to meet up with I-van. Jon was also free to join us, so yay!

After checking in, we just walked to the nearby Robertson Quay and had dinner at The Wine Connection. I swear, the place never fails. Food is good, wine and other drinks are not that ex, the environment is nice for gathering with friends.

Our party of five parted ways just before 11. By the time I reached home, it was almost 12. It was good because CD Guy also gets home from work around that time. I managed to wait for him to get home and chat for a bit before saying good night.

Good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment