Sunday, July 5, 2015

Started today with a nice, sweet run...




I was slightly tempted to stay in bed earlier. Having gone to bed last night at half past midnight, I thought maybe I can just sleep until 8 this morning. Afterwards, I'll go to the gym at 12 for Pump.

As usual, I woke up before the alarm that I set. I stayed still on my bed trying to listen if it was raining outside. No rain.

So a few more minutes and I decided to get up, head to the toilet to brush my teeth, wash my face and then headed back to my room to change into my running attire.

It was already 7AM when I headed out. I thought that there wouldn't be that many people up early on a Sunday. To my nice surprise, I saw that there were a lot of people at the usual park connector I go to for a run. Some were running, others were going for a leisurely stroll. Some kids were on their bikes, some adults were on their bikes. It was a nice sight to see.

Initially, I was just planning to go for my usual 3K run or so. Instead, I opted to go for 5K since I felt it was a beautiful morning compared to yesterday. Haha!

I was back at my starting point just a little after 8AM. From the park connector, I made the short walk back to my place. On the way, I passed by the Filipino food stall to get my happy breakfast.

From now until 11AM, I'll just hang around here at home.

Today's schedule includes going to Pump at 12, followed by the library since I need to start working on my tour papers, and finally, the birthday dinner for good friend Mon.

It's a packed Sunday (what's new?) but not as tiring as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment