Monday, September 14, 2015

Usual Sunday...



I just got home.

Saturday started with the Design Film Festival; Sunday ended with the Design Film Festival.

Tonight, the movie I watched was Iris. Originally, Mon, Richie and I were supposed to watch the film. We were hoping that we could find a spare ticket for I-van. But as fate would have it, there was no need to look for another ticket. Mon's flight from Manila was delayed so his ticket just went to I-van.

Iris tells the story of 93-year-old style icon Iris Apfel.

After the movie, I remarked to my companion that the movie was not really about fashion. It was more about style, originality, individuality and expressing oneself. I think both guys agreed with me.

Prior to the film, it was a relatively relaxed Sunday. There's really not much to be done outdoors because of the haze. Ugh!

In the morning, I just called la familia. As expected, I only got to speak with my Mum and Raymond. After the call, I went to Clementi for Mass at Holy Cross. I also met up with Jon because he borrowed some jackets for his upcoming Europe trip. We also went to Mass together and had a quick lunch afterwards.

From Clementi, I headed to Tanjong Pagar to meet up with I-van. Similar to yesterday, we agreed to go to the gym together for a workout. Today was more insane though. We did back-to-back Pump and Combat classes. It's been awhile since I've done something like that. I'm glad I still have the energy to do it. I'm glad that I'm really much better now because I survived both classes.

The only thing troubling me now is my runny nose. I think it's an allergy due to the haze. Urgh! Hope the weather improves this week.

Anyway, it was a nice Sunday. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment