Monday, September 21, 2015

Zubuchon on a Sunday night...



Last night's dinner was sinfully delicious thanks to the kindness of a number of people. Haha!

When my friend NN was in town a couple of weeks ago, she told me that she will ask her friend Fe to handcarry the famous Zubuchon from Cebu the next time that Fe flew to Singapore for a holiday. I told her it wasn't necessary, but NN was insistent. Hehe!

Fast forward to yesterday, Fe messaged that she was already in town and that I should drop by her sister's place to collect the lechon. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see her when I went over to her sister's place. I went for a walk in the morning and by the time I reached Whampoa, Fe already left for MBS where she was going to watch the Bon Jovi concert.

I told JoAnn and Arlyn about the Zubuchon and I know that they will be excited for it! Earlier during the week, I asked them to block off their Sunday night for the Zubuchon dinner. Hehe! I also volunteered JoAnn to host the dinner at her place since she can cook, if needed. Hahaha!

It was our only choice because she's the only one with a well-equipped kitchen. Hehe! Arlyn brought ice cream for dessert. I brought the lechon. Lol!

So from the two kilos of lechon, JoAnn just baked part of it and then the other half, she cooked lechon paksiw. It was a super yummmm dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment