Sunday, October 28, 2007

Another Long Day...

Another really, really long day. Woke up at 4AM. Was at the event venue by five. The day started with a marathon. About 100 coworkers joined the other thousand runners. Afterwards, it was just manning the booth. Weather was really humid. Fell asleep while leaning against a chair. Probably out of the exhaustion. Woke up when my neck started to ache. Attended a livelihood forum to cover the talk of one of our managers. Joined the parade of participants. Covered the concert. Covered another concert where we deployed two teen celebrities. Dead tired now. I'm just glad that it'll be over tomorrow. And I'm glad because I think it didn't turn out so bad. So despite all the fatigue and the butterflies in my stomach, I'm one happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment