Thursday, October 11, 2007

SEMCON and T&C...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Attended the second half of the Search Engine Marketing Conference at the Intercon. The topics were as interesting as yesterday. Enjoyed several topics. I'm really glad I got to attend this conference. I learned about a whole new world I didn't know a thing about. And it's just amazing. Hehe!

Mentally tired from the conference, I opted not to go back to the office anymore afterwards. Instead, met up with Thea at Greenbelt where we watched December Boys. It was a good movie. Enjoyed it. Daniel Radcliffe is all grown up now. And it's good for him that he seems to have a great chance to escape the whole "Harry Potter" image.

Borrowed the second issue of Town & Country, with Bea Valdes on the cover. Can't wait for the long weekend to devour the new issue of T&C. It's certainly becoming an addiction. Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment