Monday, October 15, 2007

Told You It's a Working Weekend...

I'm really feeling a bit workaholic this weekend. And at the same time, I'm feeling a bit lazy. I just want to sit down at a coffee shop somewhere and spend the time reading the new issues of Preview and Town & Country, which my colleague lent me.

I did end up at a coffee shop. I did end up with the new issues of the two magazines. But before I got to reading them, I was preoccupied with finishing the powerpoint presentation that I started working on yesterday. Hehehe! After that, I took out some readings on HTML and CSS, which I downloaded from the Net. I'm really quite determined to learn more about online stuff, after attending the SEO conference last week.

I also did get to enjoy the few hours left before the weekend came to an end. Went around Shangri-la mall to check out what's new. I passed by Fino where I saw this really, really gorgeous black messenger bag. Augh! I didn't go in to see it closer because who knows what might happen once I feel the texture of the bag? Hahaha! Also, I shouldn't probably be looking at any new bags, especially since two bags are still waiting to be used. Eeeep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment