Monday, October 22, 2007

Commotion at Glorietta (again)...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





I was looking for a birthday gift at a shop when all of a sudden, I saw people outside running. First there was just two, and then the number suddenly grew. I started to feel cold. Please let this be not a repeat of what happened last Friday. To further make me nervous, one of the sales people ran towards the manager, fear seen on her face, and said, "Ma'am, there's smoke coming from one of the shops."

The next thing I did was the natural. Drop the shirt I was supposed and get the heck out of that mall. I walked towards SM and then made y way to Glorietta 4. I was really going to Starbucks 6750 to work on a deadline. As I passed by Glorietta 4, firetrucks and police were already arriving. A huge crowd of mallgoers have started to evacuate the mall.

I still don't know what's happening. From here at Starbucks, I can just see people still waiting outside Glorietta. Most of them are mall employees.

Hope it's not another like Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment