Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference Week and More...

This week will mostly be about conferences. In a few minutes, I'll be off to attend a trainor's training for one of our community projects. It should be an interesting one because it's going to be about web design, so I'm really hoping to learn something new. What I'm really excited about though is the Search Engine Marketing Conference tomorrow and on Wednesday, which I'll attend with good colleague, Nick. I already did some research on the topic lineup for the two day conference and I got to admit, I was excited by the topics. So that's really something to look forward to. Friday, on the other hand, will be a bit different. It's a holiday but I need to cover a small event in nearby province of Cavite. It's only Monday, and already, my calendar is this booked already. This should be quite an interesting week. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment