Monday, October 8, 2007

Sporty Day...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today was quite a sporty day. Not for me though. For other people. When I left the house to attend Mass, all the boys of the house were glued to the television waiting for the Pacquiao-Barrera match. While commuting, the radio station of the cab I took was tuned in to the same match. Meanwhile, when I passed by the National Sports Grill at Greenbelt 3, the place was fully packed of La Salle fans. And each time the Green Archers scored against the Red Warriors, a booming cheer filled the entire venue. In the evening, I went with some colleagues to the NBC Tent to show our support for another colleague who was joining the Fitness First Body Combat Marathon. There were teams coming from all branches of Fitness First, and the entire event was just wow! Two hours of hi-impact taebo. Whoa! Talk about endurance. Capped the evening with a fantastic dinner at Zong.

2 comments:

  1. Boo! La Salle! I'm a Blue Eagle :) I went to Ateneo for 4 years :) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Hi groove. I work for an Ateneo-cheering company. And I did feel bad when Ateneo lost. It was such a bad game. But I am happy though that UP won the Cheering competition. At least, even if we totally suck in the bball games, our cheering squad made up for it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete