Thursday, March 13, 2008

PS... I love you...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone recently went on a little shopping. Hehe! Got a little something so I decided to treat myself a bit. Hehe! Uhm, I've been eyeing the Springfield neckwear for the longest time. I thought about getting it after Christmas, but decided not to because I wasn't sure what to do with it. When I visited the Springfield shop over the weekend, I saw that it was still there so I took it as a sign (or as an excuse) to go get it. Hehe! I'm sure it'll be of many uses.

Now, the other purchase from the London fashion house known for its multi-color swirls is a best buy, trust me. I've been eyeing the holdall for quite some time now and I finally took the plunge and got it with my eyes closed. Hehe! It was a good purchase though, especially after I felt the soft lining and I thought that the design was really one of a kind. Hehe!

Now, the other bag from the same house has a brother.

Alright, I think I shall be living on crackers and instant noodles for the next few months, after these buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment