Sunday, March 30, 2008

No weekend for Angelo...

Photobucket

No weekend break for me this week. Last night, I got home from work at 2 in the morning. A partner group is having an event today and the company is one of the major sponsors. So last night, I was at the Folk Arts Theater waiting for the exhibit booth guys to finish setting up the booths. Once they were done, some colleagues and I proceeded to putting up our exhibit materials. It wouldn't have taken so late had the guys started setting up the booths at the area where we were designated. Anyway, even if I finished at 2AM, I had to get up and be at Folk Arts by 8AM for the event. When I got to the venue, I was a bit surprised by the huge number of people who attended the event. It was the 15th anniversary of the group and there were many activities for the members. It was good. From Folk Arts, I headed to SM Megamall to pick up some DVDs. Since I was going to be in the area, I gave Carlo a call and we had dinner and coffee. That's it. It's Earth Hour, too and I'm really glad SM joined the worldwide event. Tomorrow evening, there'll be another event which I have to cover along with some colleagues. I'm not complaining. I'm always happy to have my hands full. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment