Monday, March 10, 2008

Blair Waldorf has the moves...



Was watching Gossip Girl (again!) last night, and I have to say that the scene above is one of the most memorable and one of my favorites.

This may come as a surprise, but yes, I found Blair Waldorf extremely hot in this scene. It seems like all the elements needed to make this scene what it was were present - the mood lighting, the cabaret music (Stripper by Soho Dolls), and the lace slip/multi-pearl strand/chunky platforms combo. That particular scene when Blair dropped her dress and revealed her ultra-sexy lingerie was wow! (Although still not wow enough for me to switch teams, if you know what I mean. Haha!)

Now I'm starting to understand why some lingerie - Agent Provocateur, Cosabella, La Perla, Victoria's Secret - could cost as much as a semester's fee at a state university of a Third World country. Hehe!

Way to go, Leighton Meester, for the great acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment