Sunday, September 6, 2009

Here comes the new Pahinungod baby...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday turned out to be quite exciting.

I stayed home the entire day because of the rain. That was actually good because I got to rest and recover from the late nights the previous week.

In the afternoon, I was supposed to meet up with a friend from work for Up, and then I remembered that I promised to attend a baby shower for former officemate/Pahinungod friend Karen.

So the movie was canceled, and instead I headed to the house of a friend in Manila where the shower was going to be held.

I'm not sure if baby showers are similar to bridal showers (where only female friends are invited). I was the only guy in the group. Hehehe! But it didn't really matter since you know. Haha!

Games were played. Yum takeout food was served. A bottle of wine was opened. We even watched a horror flick Alone, while waiting for Karen to arrive, and surprisingly I enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of scary movies since my imagination runs wild after, but I really found Alone interesting perhaps because of the unexpected twist.

Anyway, it was a very small gathering, but the fun and laughter was definitely gigantic.

After the party, Joi and I drove Yang to Eastwood. Vina and Caye went to Weng who was preparing for the bar exams. I thought I would be home early, but I reached my house after Eastwood by 11PM already.

Well, I did get home early. 6AM.

From my home, I rested a bit and then headed to Malate despite the rain.

But that's another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment