Thursday, January 28, 2010

iPad. iWant. iVeJony. iWantMore.





"The last time there was this much excitement about a tablet, it had some commandments written on it." wrote The Wall Street Journal about the iPad.

Yeah, it seems like every Apple fan is excited about this new member of the Apple family. And I'm sure that there will be a number of Apple converts. Woohoo!!!

The specs are amazing, and the features are just wow!!!

0.5 inches thin, 9.7 inch display, weighs just 1.5 pounds, up to 10 hours of battery life, with WiFi and Bluetooth, speaker, microphone... whoa!

And above all, it has a very good price point! Starting at US$499, not bad I have to say.

Hay, I hate you Steve Jobs because I bought my iPod Touch for almost, almost the same price. Haha!

So yeah, I guess (almost) everyone wants the iPad. iPad will be available worldwide in 2 months, and the 3G model in about 3 months.

But more than the iPad, iWant the SVP of Design Jonathan Ive. I've never heard of the guy until now. Apparently, he's the man behind all the magical design of Apple's products.

And jeez, he's only in his early 40s. And I love it that he doesn't look like the typical senior exec in a power suit and all. The nearly shaved head, the dark t-shirt, jeans, the British accent. Whoa! He kinda reminds me of Google SEA's Derek Callow.

Can you say hawt-e? Just kidding. Haha!

iPad. iWant. iVeJony. iWantMore. Hehehe!

Click here to see the iPad and Jony Ive.

3 comments:

  1. di ba, pare?! nakakabading siya, tol. hahaha!

    *cringe* at use of pare and tol. wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likey the ipad too. may kilala ka bang nangangailangan ng atay? benta ko muna yung akin. haha

    as for the guy.. he's cute. he reminds me of the older brother in prison break.

    ReplyDelete