Friday, January 8, 2010

Where to find Lacroix and JPG Evian bottles...

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After getting the Paul Smith for Evian bottles, I am now on the prowl for the other bottles that designer water Evian did with fashion icons Christian Lacroix and Jean Paul Gaultier.

The PS bottles are now standing tall and proud on my desk but the question now is...

Where do I find the Christian Lacroix and Jean Paul Gaultier editions in Manila?! If you have leads, please let me know.

I think I saw the JPGs here in Manila before, but I'm not sure. The Lacroix I've never seen.

The items are available online but I don't want to hassle friends with this weirdness. Hehehe!

I wonder why I didn't know about these when these came out. Haha!

Is it weird that I'm writing about bottle designs? Haha! I dunno. I'm just really a huge fan of items that may be collected. Believe it or not, I still have the stuff toys from the Hello Kitty and Winnie the Pooh series of Mcdo. And then there's Bruce and Johnny, my ridiculously priced bookends from Dimensione. I got the boys only because I thought they were such good and interesting pieces. And then there's also Pax Thien, the PAL Pilot stuff toy which I got on the flight back to Manila from Saigon... among others. Hahaha!

We all have our "weird" fascinations I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment