Monday, October 11, 2010

New magnets thanks to tomodachi Alster...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out the new additions to my growing magnet collection.

These are pasalubongs from Multiply friend Alonzo who's back in the country. Alonzo, whom I fondly call Alster, spent the last couple of years in Japan taking up his doctorate degree.

I'm envious.

Of the Japan part. Not the doctorate degree. Hehe! Don't kill me, Alster.

Anyway, during our unplanned get-together, he surprised me with these gifts - a sushi magnet set from Japan (duh, Angelo!) and awesome magnets from Roma. I love, love both.

Ohayo gozaimasu, Alster-san!

Jeez, I have over 30 magnets from all over the world now. Some were from my own trips. More than half are gifts from friends who've traveled abroad - Bernice, Roy, Alster, Tey, Monet, Grace, Xochi. I really love. The magnets. (Just to be clear. Hehe!)

So if you're going abroad and you're a friend, you know what to get me. Hehe!

5 comments:

  1. swinging to your blog,
    too bad i cant view the image here in the ofc due to some restrictions. oh oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, and the only magnets on our fridge are the those flat ones that have medicine brands on them, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahmer: Hey, thanks for dropping by. :) Too bad you can't view the images. :(

    Will: Hey, what's up? You should get rid of those and begin replacing them with travel magnets. Begin with one. From there, I tell you, you'll keep adding to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, might as well. Tita's a doctor, so imagine all the random objects she gets as freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete