Monday, October 11, 2010

From partying to running...

Photobucket

One of the things that I love about Twitter is that I've met people - first, online and then eventually, in the real world.

When I tell other friends that I've made friends from the online world, some of them seem amused. Hehe!

Anyway, the past weekend was spent seeing/hanging out with/bumping into Twitter and Multiply friends.

It started last Thursday. Multiply friend Alster said he's back in town. He texted last Thursday and we agreed to meet up soon. I didn't expect "soon" to mean the following night, but it's all good. Alster is a kaladkarin person. On the same night, I read that Twitter buddy MkSurf8 is flying in for work and that he'll be partying Friday night together with john_stan and _mikepogi_.

The good thing about this is that I-vanchy, Edsel, Tauf and I agreed earlier during the week to party on a Friday night.

Fast forward to a very late Friday night until the wee hours of Saturday, Alster, MkSurf8, _mikepogi_ were in the same happy place that I was together with I-vanchy and Tauf. Edsel finished late at work. john_stan was a no show. Hehehe!

At 4:30AM of Sunday, I was in a cab on the way to Diliman with Twitter friend fraktak. We were heading to UP Naming Mahal to go running with more Twitter friends - jamiedavinci, marcorenza, NYChase (whose SO I've met before), and fraktak's SO.

We did 5 round of the academic oval, followed by a fantab bfast at Chocolate Kiss. I wonder why outednarnian, jcfontsize, jaybeecc, Misterhubs, alponchi were MIA.

Afterwards, we dropped off marcorenza at Del Monte. jamiedavinci and NYChase headed to Makati after bringing me and fraktak to MOA. fraktak needed to go to his derma, and I willingly agreed to be dragged along. Hehe!

From MOA, we headed to Makati for a late lunch followed by dessert (gelato!) and a movie (The Town!).

fraktak and I live near each other (relatively) so we shared a cab going home.

It was a fantab weekend. I just realized how lucky I am to have met all these nice guys through Twitter, Multiply and so on. They keep me connected to that side of me. Hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. napansin ko lang sir, nagkikita tayo kung kelan biglaan lang din at hindi yung pinaplano? remember the Timbaland concert? remember Bed? LOL.

    ReplyDelete