Monday, October 4, 2010

Souvenirs kayo diyan...




If you're planning to go to Cebu and you want to get some nice souvenirs, you may want to check out the Islands Souvenir store just outside the Mactan airport.

It's right across this supermarket, the name of which escapes me right now. Hehe!

Anyway, during a recent day trip to the province (for work), I got to visit the store. I was quite early for my meeting so I decided to grab some stuff first at the grocery.

With a little more time to kill, I saw the store when I exited the grocery. I was drawn to the I heart Cebu shirts. Yeah, I'm a sucker for stuff that boasts of one's heritage. Hehe!

I went into the store, and I like the clean interiors. I was looking around and a sales guy approaches me and talks to me in Bisaya.

All I could say was, "Dili ko kasabot." or something like that. Hehe! Ugh! I'm a frustrated Bisaya learner/speaker.

Anyway, going back to the store, you can order these custom I heart Cebu shirts. If you order it before the cutoff time, you can get it on the same day. Galing, yeah?!

So the next time you fly to the Queen City of the South, check out this store.

And no, I wasn't paid to write about this store. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment