Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gimik Saturdays na naman...





The photos above pretty much show how the past two Saturday nights have been spent.

Well, technically speaking, the correct day would be very early Sunday morning.

Three weeks ago, I got a text from colleague/friend Tauffer asking about Malate. The message was sent past midnight of a Friday. I don't remember the last time I hung out with Tauffer so I wasn't sure if it was just a prank text.

Turns out it wasn't. Haha!

When we saw each other at the Tower come Monday, I asked him about it and he said he did go to Malate. O Bar.

I told him we should check out the one in Ortigas, since the crowd there is waaaay better. Sorry, I don't mean to be discriminating, but you get what I mean.

So, yes, the past two Saturday nights have been spent with San Miguel, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Ne-yo, a number of drag queens, and more than a hundred dancing, sweaty men. Hehe!

Good, clean fun. And I have to say I missed going out. So far Home Depot Ortigas is turning out to be a really good alternative to Malate, especially now that Bed is indefinitely closed. Plus, It's the only time I get to connect with my "bros" since I am in a very straight world five days of the week. Hehe!

Nalulurkey lang ako sa pechay na dancer. Anong nangyayari dun?

Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment