Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Starry, starry holiday (part 2)...









The other major, major stars I got to meet during the holidays were the boys of the Philippine national football team - the Azkals. Totally unexpected. I've been hearing about the guys primarily through Twitter after they made headlines with the defeat of Vietnam at the Suzuki World Cup. It didn't occur to me that I would actually get the chance to meet them.

Tuesday of the last work week was crazy. I got a text from my senior manager Monday night that I had to attend a meeting Tuesday morning re: the Azkals meet & greet. I didn't think the meet & greet would happen that same day!!! At 9AM, I rushed to make welcome banners and photo walls. And then I had to harass my suppliers to print the banners and photo walls in time for the 1PM program. That meant I needed the materials before 12 noon. I had to move heaven and earth. Haha!

It was all worth it though. There was a huge turnout of employees at the program. And despite the crowd, I had the best seats in the house because I was allowed to freely move around. Thanks to my senior manager for assigning me to do the coverage. It was the best!

Up close with the Azkals. Etheridge. Borromeo. Del Rosario. Grier. Greatwich. I was having a field day. Haha!

Of course, the real star of the season is Lordy. Gusto mo iyong segue na iyon?! Hehehe! Thank you, Lordy, for another wonderful year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment