Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dindin at Tasty Dumplings...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I recently stumbled upon a nice restau near my house thanks to neighbor Marl.

Tasty Dumplings. It's at the corner of Banawe and Retiro.

Marl and I spent the afternoon with friends Matt and Alonzo at Trinoma to watch the latest John Lloyd flick. Since it was a holiday the following day, the mall was packed. Dinner there wasn't really an option because it would be a nightmare to find a cab if we left at a later time. Good thing Matt offered to give us a ride until Quezon Ave. where it was much easier to get a cab.

Marl wasn't decided on having dinner, but later on agreed before we parted ways. The next question was where.

Banawe was the best option because it was near our homes. It's been awhile since I've been to this part in the area where I live, and I was surprised to find so many good dining places along the Quezon Ave.-Del Monte stretch of Banawe.

That included Tasty Dumplings.

Marl was excited for me to try the restau, because apparently it's a hit within his family.

The place was quite simple, and the food was good but really affordable.

I got the porkchop rice. Marl got the porkchop with noodles on the side. We also ordered steamed dumplings. For drinks, we got the soy milk.

I have to say I really enjoyed the meal. For everything that we got, we paid about P300. Not bad, yeah?

Will definitely go back to try out the other items on the menu.

Tasty Dumplings Banawe is at # 583-585 N.S. Amorato Ave., cor. Banawe St.. Phone nos. are 411-7932 / 411-7921.

No comments:

Post a Comment