Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's officially Christmas... err... the holiday season...








The holiday season is officially here.

Last night was the year-end party of the company.

The theme was "Everyone's a Star." Employees were encouraged to come as their favorite star.

Usually, I would be game enough for this. Just look at the photos of the holiday parties when I was still with Smart.

However, I didn't have enough time to prepare for the party because I've been indisposed these past few weeks, and I wanted to see Manila friends Jamie and Ros who arrived on the day of the year-end party.

So, I came to the party as myself. LOL! Many others did.

But it was really so good seeing many of my Filipino friends come to the party as some "star." Chris came as Johnny Depp. Specifically, the Mad Hatter. Alexie and Paula were Audrey Hepburn and Kate Middleton, respectively. Miguel went as Harry Potter.

While I do miss the Smart Xmas party, the company party we had was also a memorable one for many reasons. It was held at Resorts World Sentosa. Food was okay. Nothing spectacular. (Or maybe because I wasn't feeling well. :-/) Several gift vouchers, iPod shuffles, and other gadgets were raffled off. Oh, I also won a 500GB external hard drive during the raffle.

The best part I have to say was seeing Miguel and Chris up on the stage wowing the crowd with their "dancing" skills. Hehe!

2011 has definitely been a good year, a very good year.

Obviously, the best thing that happened to me this year is the Singapore dream becoming a reality when I bagged the job with Wiley.

I'm very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment