Monday, August 13, 2012

Line Camera: nice app for cutesy patootsy photos...



 





If you take a look at my phone, you'll find a bunch of photo sfx apps. Most of these I learned about thanks to friends like RKGreg, Tommy and Alynn who use the cameras on their phones quite often. Hehe!

Lately, my fave app is Line Camera, which I found out from Tommy.

The app allows the user to make photos more fun and cute with its various features. Over 100 different frames to choose from, about 21 filters to add more character to the photo, and tons of cute stamps. You can also share your photos with various social networking sites easily.

The app is also free, which makes it even more awesome.

It's the stamps that are my current fave. I'm particularly liking the bear stamps. Hehe!

The app has lately been proving to be very useful and a favorite, especially during the train ride from my side of the island to Pg Boy's side of the island. Hehe! The otherwise dull and monotonous MRT ride becomes less boring because I get so occupied with editing some photos. Hehe!

Go download and try it. ;P

4 comments:

  1. hahaha those are cute stamps! i didnt know line had a camera app, i thought they only had something like viber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipz! :) I didn't know Line had a Viber like feature. I thought it was just a camera app. Seriously. :) How are you??? Thanks for the help with the blog config. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time i see you post sa IG, i wanted to ask "anong app ito?" pero di ko magawa-gawa. now i dont have to ask... sinabi mo na... ma-download nga :) thanks fried :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Bakit naman di mo matanong, friend? :) Hope all is great with yah! :)

      Delete