Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello, January...



Even with that particular challenge that welcomed me and a bunch of people back in the Phils. this 2013, the first month of this brand new year is still an exciting and a busy one.

On top of the volunteer work I'm doing with this particular group which takes up two nights every month, Wednesday nights will also be quite busy (for the next three months) because I registered for a language course at the ERC Institute. It's quite a challenging language to learn, but we'll see, we'll see. Haha! I aced my Spanish courses back in uni. I learned Nihongo quite quickly after attending a few sessions. We'll see about this one. Haha!

Workwise, things are also quite busy. My team lead signed me up for two trainings, which will take up three days all in all. Uhm, it should be okay lah. Training is always good and will definitely be of use.

The one thing with work that is causing me stress at the moment is the impending renewal of my work pass. I am praying double, triple hard for the renewal. I don't even care if my work pass type is downgraded. As long as the work pass is renewed, I will be one happy boy. I'm not ready to go back to the Philippines. There. I said it. And I have my reasons. Hehe.

The other two major things happening this month are two trips. One is to a beach place I've never been to. The fact that it will be with some good friends from Manila makes it really exciting. Another trip will be happening some time end of the month. That one is also worth looking forward to, at least for me. No deets yet.

So, yeah it's a busy January.

How is your January looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment