Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bali nice weekend...



The travel for 2013 has begun.

Good friends I-van and Edsel were recently in town for a holiday and we squeezed in another holiday trip within their holiday. Hehe.

Some time last year, Richie told us that he has free accomms in Bali thanks to his brother who couldn't make the trip.

He invited some friends to accompany him. The weekend trip was not just any ordinary holiday though. I'll leave it at that.

So, from Friday until Sunday, I was with the guys and one lady enjoying the brief getaway from the Little Red Dot.

It proved to be a very short trip though because I found myself wanting to stay a few more days to explore the island.

Oh well, we can always go back I suppose. Haha!

More photos in the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment