Friday, January 18, 2013

Jersey Boys night...





Catching Jersey Boys tonight at the Marina Bay Sands.

Hmm, I'm not too familiar with the story and I dunno much about the songs. I just read that popular classics such as Can't Take My Eyes Off You and Big Girls Don't Cry are to be expected from the show. Hehe!

I hope it wouldn't be a bore though.

Speaking of musicals, I recently got myself the soundtrack of The Book of Mormon. It's good. It's really good. No wonder it won the Best Musical at the 2011 Tony Awards. Some of the songs are bordering on blasphemous though. Hehe! It makes me wonder how the Church of Latter-Day Saints reacted to the musical.

I hope some production company in SG or Manila will stage it. I would definitely want to catch. Or maybe I can catch in the US and finally use the US visa I have? LOL! Hehe!

Anyway, happy Friday.

4 comments:

  1. NZ na muna friend. Apply on april! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga, friend. Bibigyan mo pa ko ng session on how to do it. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehehe! :P I dunno nga if nagkakasala ako when I listen to that song. :S Haha!

      Go watch Jersey Boys. :)

      Delete