Sunday, January 6, 2013

The best countdown to 2013 fireworks show...



One thing I definitely like having during New Year's Eve is fireworks.

I dunno. Maybe because it has been an annual tradition in the family to have fireworks to welcome the brand new year. Year after year, I look forward to seeing fireworks.

This is one reason why I wanted to go down to Marina Bay for NYE. I know there will be tons of people. I know heading back home would be quite difficult. But I also know that the fireworks would be great.

For two years in a row now, I've been welcoming the new year at the Marina Bay with hundreds of thousands of other people all waiting to be wowed by the fireworks.

I thought the fireworks for 2012 was much better than the recent one. Still, it was an enjoyable moment.

I can imagine how much, much, much more awesome it was at the Dubai countdown celebration. If you haven't seen the fireworks show, click on Play now and just be amazed.

No wonder it was dubbed as the best countdown celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment