Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two good friends are in town...




I-van and Edsel, two good friends of mine from Manila, are in Singapura for a holiday.

They arrived yesterday afternoon and will fly back to Manila early next week.

It's been ages since I last saw these guys, especially Edsel. That's why I tried to finish as much as I could at work yesterday so that I can leave the office on the dot to see the guys.

Another reason why I wanted to get as much work as possible done is because I am going to take Friday off. Together with Rich, Mon and Mon's friend Evelyn, we're going to take a short break from Singapore and fly off to a nearby island to enjoy the sun and the sand, and have some rest and relaxation. PG Boy was invited and originally, he said he was going but later on decided to back out. Anyway, the trip should still be awesome because I've never been to the place and I'm traveling with very good friends. Wheee!

This morning, I checked the weather forecast for our destination and... boo. Seriously??? :-/

I am hoping that the weather will cooperate and that the sun will come out when by the time we arrive. Please, please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment