Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday lunch for KK...



Spent Saturday noontime with a few friends for a surprise birthday lunch I organised for good friend Kok Kuan.

I messaged a few of our common friends and I was glad that most were able to go.

Originally, I was hoping that very good friend from Manila Carlo would be able to join us for lunch. He was going to be in Singapore for a day in transit. I was looking forward to seeing him and introducing him to a few of my buddies here. However, he had to postpone the trip. Huhu.

Anyway, I told the guys to be at Etna Italian Restaurant along Duxton Road at 12 noon. I told Kok Kuan to be at the place by 1215. Thankfully, the guys were all punctual. Hehe!

When Kok Kuan arrived at the restau, he was so surprised to see several familiar faces. What he thought was going to be a one-on-one birthday lunch was actually a small party of 7. Hehe!

Etna is one of the very good Italian places around the island. PG Boy took me there for my own birthday two years ago. We've also been there on another occasion with his friends. The place has a branch in Siglap and in Lau Pa Sat.

The food is priced reasonably. The service is quite good. The place is also nicely decorated. It's a good place for dates and small gatherings. Hehe!

Etna @ Duxton
49-50 Duxton Road
Singapore 089513
Tel : 6220 5513

Opening hours:
Monday-Saturday
12.00pm – 2.30pm
6.30pm – 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment