Thursday, March 7, 2013

Booked...

Last week, I mentioned to PG Boy that we should go on a trip this coming Holy Week.

It's a long weekend and I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to go on a trip.

So over the weekend, we talked about where we can go. We agreed on a place. Yesterday, he mentioned to me that he already booked the hotel. Today, I spent some time in the morning booking our transportation.

It took me quite some time to find a good bus company and a good schedule. I should have known that we should have booked much earlier. Because it is going to be a long weekend, I should have expected that people would be booking trips early. Hehe!

After messaging two friends to ask for recommendations, I finally found two good bus companies and I was able to book our return tickets.

Before heading back this evening, I went down to People's Park to collect the coach tickets. Xie xie for phone and online reservations. Hehe!

Cannot wait for the long weekend.

1 comment: