Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good luck, Rej...



Last night, I had dinner with Rej. She was one of the people who really inspired and encouraged me to make the move to Singapore. She was one of the people who really helped in making my Singapore dream come true.

In a few days, she'll be flying out Singapore and heading to a new country for work. Huhu!

I'm really glad that we had the chance to get together one more time before she flies out. I hardly see her but I know that she's one of the people I can really talk to about buhay OFW.

Over dinner, we talked about how things currently are for foreign workers in Singapore, visiting the Philippines, plans after Singapore. We talked about friends in Smart, life when we were still in Smart, school, going back to school, relationships. We talked about how being OFW changes someone.

Definitely a good dinner. What I thought would just be a one-hour dinner (because she had to go back to work) turned out to be a three hours over get-together. Haha! :)

Thank you, Rej, for everything! Here's to new dreams... *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment