Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Q1 of 2013 was all about trips...




Partly inspired by Tipz's recent post. Hehe!

The difference is that my realization came before the actual trips. Hehe! :D

The first quarter of 2013 saw me heading out of the island every month.

In January, I went to Bali with a few friends I've known for more than a decade now. Towards the end of the month, I did my first trip back to the Philippines ever since I got here.

In February, I'm not yet sure if this will be THE major trip of the year. This much I can say though, the very short trip to Kathmandu surely left a lifetime of memories.

In March, PG Boy and I joined the mass exodus from the island because of the a long weekend. We headed to Malacca. What can I say? I def want to go back. It was too short a trip.

I am really grateful to have been able to do these trips. I don't think I've been traveling this much when I was back in the Phils. Hehe. Or I was, but mostly for work and mostly to places around the Philippines. Hehe!

With the current situation for foreign workers here in Singapore, my goal this year is to really save. It's a critical year because no one knows what will happen come March 2013. Yaiks. However, I am praying, I am hopeful, I am claiming it, that I will still be in Singapore in 2014. Hehe!

2 comments:

  1. hi jetsetter! ;-) cheers to more travels this 2013! stay positive! april 29 wink wink. and dont let the uncertainty ruin the fun...lets enjoy Singapore while we're still here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the reminder about enjoying singapore while we're still here. hehe! :) it's been good so far. i'm sure you can say the same thing. hehe! :D go 29 april! haha! :D

      Delete