Thursday, April 18, 2013

Must be a sign...


Image from here

I think I may have just been given the sign.

These past few weeks, there is this one thing that has been constantly in my head. While there is really no need to think about it now, I cannot help but spend a few minutes thinking about it every now and then.

When I head to Mass in the morning, I would always ask Him to give me even a small sign that would help me get to a decision on this thing I'm thinking about.

The sign may have finally arrived yesterday. I was reading something on my way to class, and it just occurred to me, "This may be the sign I'm waiting for." Hehe!

I don't know if it is worth believing in signs. I believe we are the masters of our own destiny (most of the time... lol). Or maybe I should say that I believe we're co-pilots with the Big Guy up there.

So every now and then, prayer does help and a little sign may also help push one to finally make a certain decision. Hehe!

2 comments: