Monday, April 15, 2013

Team Jake...



With The Walking Dead on a break and The Vampire Diaries about to go on a break (?), I have no idea what series to watch.

Thankfully, I still have tons of series waiting to be watched thanks to Ian. Some weeks ago, I started watching Grey's Anatomy again. I'm now somewhere on the third season. I stopped watching a bit because I'm starting to get annoyed with the characters. Hehe.

Last night, I started watching Awkward. I remember friends Mon and Victor were talking about it ages ago. I just never started watching it because at that time, I was on TWD and TVD.

So far, I've been enjoying the series. It's your typical shallow, teenage drama but I'm kinda liking the series because I don't have to think. It kinda reminds you of the awkward time that was high school.

Almost done with season 1 and I've started to DL season 2. My landlord recently just switched to fibre broadband and so far, the connection's been awesome.

If you've been watching the series, you will know what I mean when I say I'm Team Jake.

You're. welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment