Wednesday, August 12, 2015

New Eddie Peng film is calling my name...



It's been awhile since I watched a Chinese film. The recently released film "To the Fore" is calling my name. Hehe!

I have a good feeling that it will be a great film since the cast is led by Eddie Peng and Siwon Choi. Okay, I only know Siwon as a member of Super Junior. Hehe! That should be enough of an indication that he's a good performer. Eddie Peng, on the other hand, I have seen in a few Chinese films. I know he can act. And he is just too damn cute.

From what I read, To the Fore revolves around a group of cyclist friends who entered a cycling competition. As is the usual case, friendships will also be tested. The film seems to be high budget because it was filmed on location in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taiwan, Italy, Korea, and the Tengger Desert (wherever that is!).

I also know Eddie Peng prepped for the role intensely because I recall him posting several cycling-related photos/videos on his Instagram. Yes, I follow him. Hehe!

Now, I just need to find someone who'll be keen to watch the film. Otherwise, I can also watch it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment