Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bye, July... Hello, August...

I have not been posting, but I have a lot of things to post.

The past two weeks have been very busy and that's why I haven't had the time to post. Haha!

Uhm, it's the last day of July and I just couldn't bear to let August to come in without making a last post for July.

So today was also quite busy but also exciting. In the morning, I went to the office because I was meeting Bernard, Hui Chen and Jackie for lunch. After that, I headed back home to continue work.

The highlight of the afternoon was receiving a package that was supposed to arrive yesterday. Unfortunately, I was out yesterday so I asked that the package be delivered today. Yay!

In the evening, I went to the library to continue working on my museum paper. It's about 75% done. Tonight, I did good progress since I finally finished the section on Contemporary Art.

To cap the night, I had a random meetup with JKT Boy at Holland V. He's still the same guy. I'm still the same guy. I did miss him though. Haha!

Got home about twenty minutes ago. I'm going to crash after this. Tomorrow will be a super long day at the museum.

Buhbye, July...

No comments:

Post a Comment